Coffee Of The Month Gold Label Subscription
Coffee of the Month Subscription:
Each month we will select two coffees. One will always be one of our premium Gold Label coffees and the other will be a coffee that we're excited about. The coffees chosen will rotate each month some by the process, region, and roast level. This subscription is an excellent way to keep sampling some amazing coffees that Sagebrush offers.
When you sign up for our subscription service, we will roast and ship your coffees each month on the date you placed your original order. For example, if your initial order was placed on the 10th, your subsequent orders will fall on the 10th of each month. You can cancel your subscription anytime up to 2 days before that month’s shipment. If you would like to request a different roast date, size or shipment frequency, just send us an email or call, and we will adjust the subscription to your preferred date.
We roast and ship all of our coffees daily. Unlike many roasters, they pick a day for each varietal. We roast in small enough batches to guarantee that every bag of coffee that you order is roasted after you order it, usually the day after you order it. We then ship it that day.
We primarily use USPS priority shipping and we've found that they are more consistent on some days vs. others. Sometime we'll use Fedex 2 day when the economics of the order make sense. We like to use priority shipping which is supposed to be 2/3 day shipping to most of the country, but that doesn't always happen, in fact, our analytics show that about 10% of the time it takes 4 days or longer to receive the coffee.
That said, due to COVID-19, USPS has announced that Priority will be 3-4 days. I'm guessing that means that you'll see 5, 6 or even 7 days to get your package right now. So read below for a pricing / option change that we're making during this period (which seems to be indefinitely).
We believe that with this schedule your coffee will be the freshest possible every time.
Also, if you order before 6am AZ on most days, we'll be able to include it in that day's production, but depending on volume it may go out the next day. We hope as we grow, we'll still be able to meet these commitments.
Coffee Order Shipping Policy:
- On coffee orders, we choose the lowest priced option between USPS Priority & Fedex 2day. Generally it is USPS priority (3-4 days).
- Lowest priced priority shipping price is $5.00 on orders under $30
- Lowest priced priority shipping for $30 Orders is FREE
- You have the opportunity to choose your preferred shipping method for a $3 upgrade.
Effective 12/1/2020 these rates will increase. Click here to read more.
Brewing Equipment Shipping Policy:
- Unless otherwise noted all items are shipped the lowest priced between USPS Priority (3-4 days) or Fedex Home Delivery (4 days).
- Priority shipping price is $5.00 on orders under $30
- FREE USPS Priority shipping price for $30 Orders
- Our shipping cut-off is about 10am. Typically, if an order comes in before that time, we ship same day. Otherwise, we ship next day.
We are glad we found you!
Loved the fragrant strawberry creme essence. Tasty indeed!
Refreshing with just a hint of sweetness from the 'graham cracker' flavor. One of my new favorites!
Pretty good coffee, tastes very fresh
Amazing flavors and the richness is unbeatable! Love the coffee of the month subscription.