I can't help myself. When it comes to getting cool new coffee brewers, I have to get one. Pair that with a Chemex and I'm in coffee brewing heaven. So of course, I had to get the Ottomatic coffee brewer.
To brew with a Chemex, you use a more coarse grind and they use thicker coffee filters. I believe this generates the brightest most flavorful cup of coffee available. When we sample new coffees, I always like to brew a pot in this exact brewer, because I think it will give me the best example of how you the customer will be enjoying our coffee and frankly, Chemexes are my favorite.
All of our Chemex brewers include a "Sagebrush Orange" rawhide leather tie.
A Little About The Manufacturer
We here at Sagebrush coffee have never been shy about our love for the Chemex Coffee Brewer. In our opinion, no other brewing method brings out the bright, fruity flavor of a freshly roasted coffee bean like the Chemex can. A classic in both design and function, there's a reason the Chemex is more popular today than it was 60 years ago!
For more information about the Chemex brewer and its history, check out our blog post.
The Ottomatic 2.0 is the next generation of our incredible automatic pour over coffee machine. With all of the same great top of the line features as our first generation Ottomatic, the Otto 2.0 now offers the ability to brew both HOT and ICED coffee!
Automatically manages key brewing variables such as:
• Contact time of water to coffee
• Heating water to the Specialty Coffee Industry target temp (197.6F-204.8F)
• Hot Plate keeps the coffee warm without burning or compromising flavor,
auto-deactivates after 30 minutes to prevent scalding.
• ICED COFFEE MODE
“Greedy Cup” Sprayhead Technology:
• Staged brewing cycle
• Pulsing water bath which ensures maintained temperature
• Facilitating even extraction throughout the brewing process for optimal flavor
Small footprint, high-end results:
Specs: 11 x 7 1/2 x 11 1/2 Inches High
Fits all 5, 6, 8 cup Chemex coffeemakers
- Six Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker (30oz.)
- Small pack of CHEMEX® Bonded Filters
- Glass coffeemaker cover
- Coffeemaker cleaner
OTTOMATIC LIMITED WARRANTY
- 1 year limited warranty from date of original purchase.
- This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser or gift recipient. Keep the original sales receipt, as proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim.
- Defects that occurred due to improper connection, improper handling, or repair attempts by non-authorized persons are not covered by the warranty. The same applies for failure to comply with the use of consumables (e.g. cleaning and decalcifying agents or water filters) that do not correspond to the original specifications.
- Routine parts and fragile parts like glass are excluded from the warranty.
- The appliance was designed and built for use as a coffee maker only. It is not intended for any other use
- The appliance was designed and built for non-commercial use only.
- Damages due to use which is improper or contrary to instruction and damage due to abuse are not under responsibility of the manufacturer and are not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty becomes void if repairs are attempted or carried out by third parties who are not authorized by the manufacturer and/or if replacement parts other than the genuine Chemex parts are used.
- This limited warranty replaces and supersedes all other warranties express or implied. except where otherwise limited by law.
To make a warranty claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ottomatic Video from Chemex on Vimeo.
Glassblowing Chemex Coffeemakers from Chemex on Vimeo.